by Sashikala Loknath
Some situations wherein students can be taught to be interpersonally effective and some games to bring in the importance of interpersonal communication.
For some games to teach interpersonal effectiveness check out:
1. 'Keep the Ball Up' game on: the Energizers page.
2. 'Pass the customer', 'Count the Squares' and 'Wool Game' on: the Team games page.
For games to understand the importance of Interpersonal Communication
1. Listening game on: the listening games page.
2. Feedback game on: the feedback games page.
3. Non-verbal communication on: the communications games page.
Comments for Interpersonal Communication
Click here to add your own comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Do You Have Training Questions?.